- Registered on: 04/13/2010
- Last connection: 02/20/2017
- FusionInventory Android Agent (Manager, 09/02/2014)
Reported issues: 246
- 11:54 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #3037: Wrong serial number retrieval for Acer monitors on Windows
- The following serial number is incorrect : ...
- 11:24 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #3037 (Closed): Wrong serial number retrieval for Acer monitors on Windows
- The Acer monitors serial number are incorrect when using edid on ome models.
The other way to do it would be to read...
- 11:00 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #3015: [OS X Yosemity & ElCapitane] Not collecting hardware information
- it might be related to the system_profiler timeout issue we have experienced and fixed in 2.3.17.
it could be intere...
- 11:11 AM FusionInventory Agent Feature #2913 (Closed): OSX system_profiler command timeout
- Since OSX 10.8, the system_profiler command is now very slow.
Execution of the command is killed by the agent (becau...
- 07:53 AM FusionInventory Agent Feature #2772 (New): Add more activty messages during ESX inventory
- It would be good for the agent to send activity logs to the server.
we currenlty don't know, on the server part, wha...
- 05:45 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #2736: incorrect service pack for Solaris 10
- Hi Guillaume,
The hardware section is now correct, but I still get this error :...
- 08:18 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #2747 (Resolved): no-ssl-check option doesn't work for ESX inventory
- When running an inventory in Debian GNU/Linux 7.6 with a 2.3.12 agent, I get the following error :...
- 05:46 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #2736: incorrect service pack for Solaris 10
- Using the lastest Solaris OpenCSW package (2.3.12), I've now got the following errors...
- 08:05 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #2736 (Closed): incorrect service pack for Solaris 10
- The current Solaris service pack information if the kernel patchset (which can be intersting but is not the service p...
- 08:31 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #2735: SQL error when inserting bios_date of a Solaris 10 computer in database
- Please find the output of the /usr/sbin/prtconf -pv command
Also available in: Atom