- Registered on: 04/08/2010
- Last connection: 05/01/2012
- FusionInventory Community (Developer, Reporter, QA team, 04/11/2010)
Reported issues: 53
- 11:32 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #1377 (Closed): upgrade windows client failed
- when we upgrade from agent 2.1 to 2.2, fusioninventory service is deleted
- 08:43 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #899: 2.1.8-2 : no cpu on OpenBSD (4.6)
- Gonéri Le Bouder wrote:
> What does "sysctl -n hw.ncpu" says?
- 08:12 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #899 (Rejected): 2.1.8-2 : no cpu on OpenBSD (4.6)
- I upgrade from 2.0.5 to 2.1.8-2 on my openbsd 4.6 and I loose CPU info :
8293476 06-05-2011 09:23 Processeur Supp...
- 09:32 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #250 (Closed): can't connect to the web page after first run
- We can no longer connect to the web page of the agent after it has run once.
We must restart the windows service so ...
- 06:50 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #248 (Closed): uninstall on windows don't stop process
- on windows 7, when we uninstall fusioninventory, the service is deleted, but the perl process keep running so uninsta...
- 04:56 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #243 (Closed): domain empty on windows
- windows 7
fusion send userdomain to ocs server, but not domain.
So in glpi, domain is not ok
- 06:33 PM FusionInventory Agent Feature #123: Distinguish the virtual and physical network cards
- I can't test now, but i'm sure not.
When we unplug the link, we have something like "Media: no link"
- 03:49 PM FusionInventory Agent Feature #123: Distinguish the virtual and physical network cards
- how do you plug a link on a virtual interface ?
- 01:22 PM FusionInventory Agent Feature #123 (Rejected): Distinguish the virtual and physical network cards
- On a server, I have many virtual network connections, for VLANs, Interface Carp. We would have to differentiate.
- 10:16 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #122 (Closed): Checking missing modules
- It would be nice if the agent checks for perl modules needed.
I missed Net-IP for example, and I do not know, so I...
Also available in: Atom