- Registered on: 07/07/2016
- Last connection: 07/27/2017
- FusionInventory Agent (Developer, 07/27/2017)
Reported issues: 0
- 04:45 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #2973: OID/SNMPwalk (KVM) - Raritan P2USTIP
- The only thing we can do with given walk is to set the MANUFACTURER with 'Raritan' if first line matches with /linux ...
- 04:14 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #2987: Caractère NULL mal interprété par l'agent 2.3.16 Windows
The file is not well formed, can you generate again the snmpwalk output for this device, as documented here...
- 02:32 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #2992 (In Progress): Fibre_Channel_Switch..walk
- VENDOR field does not exist. Actually, we put in MANUFACTURER the vendor because it's the information that really mat...
- 01:31 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #2994 (Closed): XML not well formed!
- I have tested the walk and the device is imported, no more malformed XML, like Guillaume said.
You should use the ...
Also available in: Atom