- Registered on: 05/10/2015
- Last connection: 06/01/2017
- FusionInventory Agent (Developer, Reporter, QA team, 01/18/2016)
Reported issues: 0
- 03:38 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #3006 (Closed): Récupération du numéro de série d'un raspberry
- Should be fixed in coming soon 2.3.20
- 03:35 PM FusionInventory Agent Feature #3026 (Closed): Initial inventory script for ubuntu's LXD hypervisor [agent-2.3.10]
- 03:35 PM FusionInventory Agent Feature #3026 (Resolved): Initial inventory script for ubuntu's LXD hypervisor [agent-2.3.10]
- Was merged upstream
- 03:33 PM FusionInventory Agent Feature #3028 (Closed): Fix the ordering of dependencies
- Hi Mat,
just merged and updated to match actual code.
Thank for your request
- 03:23 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #3038 (Feedback): Add new sysobject ID's
- Hi Alexandre,
as #3042 is closed in comming soon 2.3.20, your Aruba & Avocent products should be detected.
- 03:16 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #3043 (Closed): New sysobject.ids for 2.3.18
- Thank you Yves,
I merged your contribution for next 2.3.20 release.
As now we dedicated a "github repository":h...
- 12:58 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #3050 (Closed): How to use Feature #1358
- 12:58 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #3050: How to use Feature #1358
FQDN support has been integrated in agent a long time ago at least in FIA 2.3.0. You're real question is again...
- 09:52 AM FusionInventory Agent Feature #3048 (Closed): Add agent capabilities support to Rudder inventory task
- Well, just closing as PR was merge sometime ago.
Thanks again for your submission.
- 11:30 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #2314 (Closed): Unable to install Debian Squeeze package
- Actually debian stable is jessie and fully support fusioninventory-agent in v2.3.10.
I hope you migrated to curren...
Also available in: Atom