- Registered on: 11/12/2010
- Last connection: 11/28/2012
- FusionInventory Agent (Developer, Reporter, QA team, 08/13/2011)
Reported issues: 3
- 09:11 am FusionInventory Agent Feature #1570: Getting list of users and other informations
- I like the changes you have commited, Guillaume. s/UID/ID/ makes sense, reading all groups from /etc/group once does ...
- 09:02 am FusionInventory Agent Revision d3a252b0: detect CentOS without lsb_release
- closes: #1193
- 06:51 pm FusionInventory Agent Bug #1193: Detected OS is "RedHat" for CentOS servers if lsb_release not available
- Hi there! Any news on this? Could it be included?
- 10:35 am FusionInventory Agent Bug #1193 (Closed): Detected OS is "RedHat" for CentOS servers if lsb_release not available
- I just ran an inventory on a CentOS machine that didn't have the lsb_release command installed, and the operating sys...
- 10:32 am FusionInventory Agent Feature #1066: Report Linux distribution version number
- Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> >if we use PATCH_LEVEL, to be consistent shouldn't we rename 8.2-RELEASE-p1 to 8.2-RELEASE...
- 05:41 pm FusionInventory Agent Feature #1066 (Closed): Report Linux distribution version number
- Applied in changeset commit:c7e958f1ef81516f054efed102590cb2b8df1649.
- 04:01 pm FusionInventory Agent Revision c7e958f1: add new OS/* section
The name of the kernel used by this operating system, e.g freebsd, linux, hpux,
- 12:12 pm FusionInventory Agent Feature #1066: Report Linux distribution version number
- Thanks for everyone's feedback. I hope we can manage to make this patch valuable and suitable for everyone!
- 09:06 am FusionInventory Agent Feature #1066: Report Linux distribution version number
- Following comments on IRC, here is a new version of the patch with the following changes:
* Solaris uses 'uname -v' ...
- 03:41 pm FusionInventory Agent Bug #1070 (Closed): Links to mailing list archives are reversed
- On this page: http://fusioninventory.org/wordpress/contact/ the "archives" link for -user points to -devel and vice v...
Also available in: Atom