- Registered on: 04/15/2010
- Last connection: 08/04/2010
- FusionInventory Agent (Reporter, 04/17/2010)
Reported issues: 1
- 09:03 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #151 (In Progress): Don't change the %path%
- It doesn't work on my computer ...
We have to speak about this issue ...
- 09:23 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #113 (Closed): XP Service Pack are not in inventory
- XP Service Pack are not in inventory
Its blank on Ocs Server reports.
- 08:09 AM FusionInventory Agent Feature #63 (In Progress): Please strip the useless files
- 08:09 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #65 (In Progress): Fails to load libeay32_.dll
- Very strange problem, can you send me your "path" environement variable values?
- 08:05 AM FusionInventory Agent Bug #69: service.ini
- I think it's a good idea to keep the service.ini for a future portable version ?
- 01:25 PM FusionInventory Agent Bug #24: Memory leak in the windows service
- Of course :
You just have to start the service with a bad ocs server name !
On my laptop, its about 10Mo/s !
Also available in: Atom