We need to have tool to permit users to create the models and push them for Community
Client¶Client side, have interface into GLPI.
- Add snmpwalk
- Pre-check box of OIDs with this snmpwalk
- Define informations of this device (manufacturer, model...)
- Unit test (check control) to be sure all OIDs are correct (like CDP for Cisco). See current unit test for this
- push to server if this device is complete
- Possibility to get last models and discovery files (ie "dev mode")
Server¶Server can be coded in PERL and on our web server (Jail BSD).
- Receive devices informations and OIDs from clients (perhaps by HTTP or HTTPS protocole)
- Generate all 10 minutes (for example) model list and discovery files
- Update forge or a page with new models / devices supported
- May have model released field to have "stable" and "beta" models
Modification of models¶
May have <name> same than the <key> to be less complex