Build Strawberry PEPFIA based on Strawberry Perl 188.8.131.52 (Oct 2014)
Strawberry Perl Package
Some days ago I tested Strawberry Perl Portable Edition Sep 2014 (v184.108.40.206) but the problems regarding Win32::TieRegistry continue.
- Active bugs for Win32-TieRegistry
- 99892 Win32::TieRegistry::ValueNames error with Strawberry Perl 5.20
- 97127 Strawberry Perl 5.20 NO_MORE_ITEMS in _enumSubKeys() Error
- 39818 SubKeyNames fails in German Windows XP, unless Win32::WinError is installed
- 25102 Win32::TieRegistry Problem
As it's not yet possible to read correctly Windows Registry with Strawberry Perl Portable Edition Sep 20141 (v220.127.116.11), I have decided upgrade to Strawberry Perl Portable Edition Oct 2014 (v18.104.22.168) while someone fix Win32::TieRegistry (or Win32API::Registry).
- Related to Tasks #2643: Build Strawberry PEPFIA based on Strawberry Perl 22.214.171.124 (Apr 2014) added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:43730b85b6956082457a730d308387173eebf642.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom